Guided Imagery for Anger and Forgiveness MP3 Download: This guided imagery for anger will assist you with releasing any anger that is associated with you needing to forgive a person, event or situation. Remember, forgiveness means that you will no longer feel angry and it means that you can begin to heal. Forgiveness is for you and it does not mean you have to like the person in the end. All audio recordings are professionally created by Kerie Logan at Empowered Within. 28 minutes
Guided imagery is a technique, which has been used for centuries. It is being used in personal, professional and healthcare settings as a powerful tool for rapid healing, stress reduction, freedom from addictions, to simply coping with life. Relaxation is essential for imagery to be successful. Why? It allows the mind to be open and receptive to new information. Not only does it reduces muscle tension, but also enhances the production of images and triggers the unconscious, which stimulates the emotions.
Guided imagery is a mind-body intervention aimed at easing stress. It promoted a sense of peace and tranquility at a stressful or difficult time in someone’s life. It is a process of incorporating the “power of the mind” to assist the body to heal, maintain health and vitality or relax by way of an inner communication involving all senses, (i.e. visual, touch, smell, sight, sound). It forms a balance between the mind, body and spirit. It has been shown that when the mind is still, it is clear and more open to suggestions. It is then able to cooperate in positive images and suggestions that may enhance physical and emotional healing. Therefore, imagery is most successful when the mind and body are quiet and still. Imagery induces an “altered state” that enables messages to travel more easily from our minds to our bodies.
How to use guided imagery
The primary intention of guided imagery is to gently and safely guide the person to a state where their mind is calm, silent and still. A common guided imagery technique begins with a general relaxation. During the process I ask the person to gently close their eyes and focus on their breathing. I encouraged to relax, clear their mind of any distractions, and surround themselves in images that are peaceful and calm.
At Hypnosis Salem Oregon we have Audio Recording MP3’s for:
– Addictions – Affirming & Focusing – Alcohol Addiction
– Anger Management – Anxiety Overcoming – Biology of Belief/Self Healing
– Body Image – Business Skills – Cancer
– Change Self – Child Birth – Children & Teens
– Confidence – Creative Visualization – Dealing with Difficult People
– Death – Depression – Exams
– Exercise – Fears & Phobias – Forgiveness
– FREE MP3’s – Grief/Loss – Guided Imagery
– Habits & Disorders – Healing Self – Health
– Help Hypnosis – Hypnotherapy – Inner Child Healing
– Insomnia/Sleep – Meditation – Memory
– Metaphors – Negative Thinking – NLP
– Pain Management – Performance – Personal Development
– Personal Empowerment – Procrastination – Progression/Regression
– Prosperity – Psychic Development – PTSD & Traumas
– Public Speaking – Relationship Help – Relaxation
– Sales Improvement – Self Hypnosis – Self Hypnosis Techniques
– Sexuality – Shamanic Journey – Skin Problems
– Sports Performance – Stop Smoking – Stress Relief
– Study Habits – Stuttering – Subliminal
– Surgery & Recovery – Universal Law of Attraction
– Weight Gain – Weight Loss – Worry
There are no reviews yet.