Guided meditation for children- Relaxation Flying Technique
Enjoy this free guided meditation for children while your child imagines they are flying in the sky like a bird.
This guided meditation for children was professionally recorded by Kerie Logan at Empowered Within. There are many video links to our YouTube Channel, with several other free guided meditation for children.
- What to expect when using your guided meditation for children at Empowered Within.You will know when you have resolved the issue at hand. You will feel as though you are complete with certain sessions. At this point, simply continue with the sessions you feel you still need to focus on. Aversions will arise and just work through them. When you are trying to create a deep change within yourself, there may be issues that don’t easily release. Your commitment to your program is imperative to your success. If you stick with it and allow the changes to happen, you will see these issues start to release for you. Don’t make work of it; just allow it to unfold naturally. Relaxation and space repetition are the keys!
- How Effective is Hypnosis?
A Comparison Study in American Health Magazine:
Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions
Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 10 sessions
guided meditation for children
Hypnosis is a wonderful state of deep relaxation. Hypnosis has been given a bad rap for many years and has created unnecessary fears. No one can make you do anything you don’t want to do. You are not digging up old wounds or taking the skeletons out of the closet. This site is designed to heal people, to soothe people and to assist them in moving forward in their lives. Hypnosis is 100% safe and it is not mind control. Hypnosis is really only self-hypnosis. You can accept or reject the positive suggestions that are given. Healthcare professionals, Universities and hospitals across the country are learning and utilizing hypnosis and guided imagery. There is a great article from Discover Magazine stating that “Hypnosis Works”. Hypnosis and guided imagery are being applied to the fields of medicine and behavior change. Everyone can be hypnotized except the following:
There are three types of people hypnosis does not work:
1. Someone with an I.Q. below 70 or severe mental problems.
2. Someone who is on a great deal of drugs like heroin, speed or intoxicated by alcohol
3. Someone that just does not want to be hypnotized. You cannot force anyone to do anything they are not willing to do. If you are willing and you want the changes, then all you really need to do is relax and allow the positive suggestions to unfold.
guided meditation for children
How does Empowered Within incorporate meditation for my Success?
In the state of hypnosis, I incorporate carefully personalized suggestions based on each specific topic. I integrate positive suggestions for change, while focusing on dissipating and dissolving any negative habits, negative beliefs and self-imposing limitations. Eventually the self-imposing limitations lose their grip, while the positive begins to drive your conscious thinking, actions and beliefs. Hypnosis will and can assist you in gaining the ability to break through your own self-imposed limitations. I have utilized hypnosis and it assisted me in breaking free of the shackles of my past, present, and future negative patterns. I assisted me in staying focused, believing in myself, healing others, and making a positive difference in people’s lives.